Monday, June 9, 2008

Update to the Eyglasses We Bought Online

So here is a quick update from my post When it Rains it Pours. I received both pairs of glasses in two weeks. You receive a case and a microfiber cleaning cloth. It's an extra freebie that is a nice touch. I bought hubby two pairs of the Memory Titanium Frames and I opted for the extra Anti-Reflective coating for $4.95. My husband loves his new glasses. He told me that they were so light that he hardly feels them on his face, and the lenses are very clear. I paid $68.xx for two pairs with $4.95 shipping. I would definitely purchase from them again. Now the only complaint I have is to be careful you aren't buying the wrong sex frames. I got his first model from under the men's frame section, but the second pair I went under the Memory Titanium. I'm almost positive that we ended up with a pair of female glasses as they look great on me. So I need to call them and ask if they will put in new lenses with my prescription. Oh well but it's his fault since he picked them out.

From their website here is what they include with each frame:

High quality stylish frame
Thin and Light 1.57 index lens
Anti Scratch Coating
Full UV Protection
Lens edge polishing and beveling
Quality Hard Eyeglass case
Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Full Guarantee

I will also say that the case is not that great of quality but it's not terrible. It's more of a plastic and not that hard of a plastic either. Again it's a minor detail, and these frames are very inexpensive. I priced the cheapest pair of Titanium frames at Wal-Mart and just the frames were $108! YIKES! I don't know how well the frames will hold-up, but I'm very confident that my husband will get good use from them. Just go to ZenniOptical.com for more info.

0 comments: