Sunday, July 6, 2008

Second Week of July- More Great Shopping!

This has already been another great week of shopping all the great sales! I mainly shop the drug stores each week. I also snagged an awesome deal at Wal-Mart with a set of Speed Racer twin sheets. They weren't marked but rang up at $7! I got the last set at my store. I also got the matching comforter for $18 so a total of $25 for bedding is fantastic. Here are my deals for today.

Rite-Aid I spent $23.16 and am getting back $17 in rebates so I spent $6.16 for all this (once I get my check).

2 Herbal Essence Shampoos
1 Gilette Clinical Deodorant
1 Infusium Shampoo
1 Pro-Health Toothpaste and Mouthwash
1 Venus Razor

Then we went to CVS and got the following:

4 Bic Soliel Razors & Cartridge Refills (8 $4 coupons)
2 Olay Ribbons Body Wash (2 $2 coupons)
1 Olay Face Wash ($1 coupon)
1 Olay Moisturizer ($1 coupon)
2 Febreeze Fabric Spray (2 $1 coupons)
3 Febreeze Air Effects (2 free) & 50 cent coupon
1 Febreeze Candle ($1 coupon)
1 Febreeze Oil Warmer (got free with a coupon I requested a couple of months ago)

I spent almost $20 with tax for all of it and I still have $12 in ECB's to use. The most expensive stuff was the Febreeze and Olay. I got the face wash and moisturizer for me and the body wash will also go in the gift baskets. The bottles were huge and my sil will love them.

0 comments: