Sunday, October 5, 2008

My 200th Post!

This is my 200th post! It's another milestone for my blog, and next month will be my 6 month anniversary. I do plan on doing a drawing for it, but I won't say what it is quite yet. I still have so many more great topics to discuss. I have noticed that I am increasing the number of readers and followers on this blog. Thank you to everyone who has visited and commented. I don't always respond to all the comments, but I read all of them. I really appreciate them. Stay tuned for more great drawings, and again thank you to all my readers.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, congratulations! I am very impressed, I can't even wait to hit the 100 post mark, much less 200. Can't wait to participate in the give away...bring it on!

bonoriau said...

Congrats for the fantastic achievement. I can only post 1@2 a week.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 200th post, I am rapidly closing in on that mark.
How long ago did you start this blog?

- said...

Whoohooo! Congrats on 200 posts!
Shrinking Pamelalala

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Sara said...

200! That is quite an accomplishment. I'm about to hit 100 and am wondering if I should make it special.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on reaching such a milestone

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone. I actually started it with a different theme in January of this year. I changed it to Thrifty Momma Ramblings in May. I have a few ideas on what I would like to give so stay tuned.