Saturday, June 19, 2010

Get a Free Picture Canvas

canvaspeople


Here is a great offer that I am getting and wanted to share. Canvas People is offering a free $55 Gift Certificate to redeem one free 8x10 canvas of your favorite digital picture. You do have to pay $14.95 shipping and handling but this is a great savings! You can order a frame for it as well, but I'm going to frame it myself since I already have a perfect one at home. This site is really cool. You can add special effects to the canvas. I think this is a great gift idea for anyone. Why not use a vacation picture which would make a great memory for hanging on the wall. This deal is also a great gift idea for grandparents. I'm buying one for my husband as a surprise gift so I can't get into more details just to be safe. He really doesn't read my blog but you never know. If you would like to browse or take advantage of this great deal then just click either on the picture above or click here to go to Canvas People. Enjoy this great deal.

2 comments:

Petula said...

This is an absolutely wonderful deal. It's something that can be used as a gift or personally. I'm thinking about getting one very soon.

Super Amazing Savings said...

I can't wait to try this out. I've been one something like this. My walls are so bare that this would be a perfect addition... and it's made even more wonderful to get it at such a great deal. :-)