Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blog & College Life Update


As my mid-terms are coming to an end next week, I'm looking forward to our short break. I just have to brag a little since I have straight A's thus far. It's funny how as an older adult, I refuse to accept less than the best. Whereas, when I was straight out of high school, I was happy to get out the class with a C.

Next week I am planning on possibly moving my blog to wordpress and hosting it somewhere else. I want more control over it, and I would like to concentrate on a new design. I'm not sure if I will keep the other one I started called Shrinking Cajun. I think I might axe it and just revive the Cajun Blogger. I also would love to chronicle more about how fun it is trying to juggle family, part-time work, with going to school full-time as an adult. I know many other women face this same struggle so I would love to write more posts about college life and time management. I'm really beginning to enjoy writing more lately, another idea I have for that blog would be to interview local Louisiana business owners.

I really want to review products and more money saving tips. I am hoping to host some giveaways soon. I have already invested so much time into this blog that I refuse to let it die a slow death. I really want to share a great project we did on a couple of pieces of furniture we already owned. I just need to take some pictures, but I don't really have any before to compare. I am planning on doing the same thing with the living room furniture when the weather gets a little cooler. Keep checking back as I will have this up by this weekend.

2 comments:

maxcomputer said...

Amazing Posts...maxcomputer.info

crf6adv said...

Great post! Blogging is actually a work and I like very much your blogging work... crf6adv.com