Monday, August 25, 2008

Have You Ever Noticed?

I think people who use coupons regularly will understand this post, but have you ever noticed that certain people will give you a strange look when you discuss a great deal you got. I noticed this recently with a relative. I thought I must have had 2 heads or something. I totally respect that using coupons, or combining the sales with coupons and rebates is not for everyone. It really doesn't take me that much time to go thru the sales papers and clip coupons each Sunday. But please don't look at me as if I'm an alien. I swear I'm not the only who uses them.

6 comments:

WebbieLady said...

I do love freebies too. I often join stuffs that has stakes. Aside from being free or having discounts, it really feels good to have 'em. RIght?

Anonymous said...

AM not looking at you. I smile at you. I do the same thing. ^^ Haha

Pink Lemonade Liz said...

I totally understand! My favorite thing is to find a buy one / get one free coupon with a bogo sale (which makes both of the items free!)... I'm always so pleased with myself to doing this and when you say something about it, they think you've done something illegal... geezz.

Enjoy your bargains & pat yourself on the back for finding them!!

Anonymous said...

I use coupons all the time and that happens to me alot also. I just think about it this way...I'm the smart one because I am getting alot more for my money. Why pay more for something if you can get it alot cheaper or perhaps even free!! I'm always looking for a good deal.

Saph said...

LOL, Count me as another one that uses coupons and such!!! I wouldn't be able to get most of the stuff I got w/out coupons!

Julie said...

Been there, done that, with the rest of you :)