Monday, August 25, 2008

I Want a Cartier Watch

I have had my eye on a Cartier since I was younger. My Grandmother had one that I always thought was gorgeous. She has had it for almost 40 years. It still keeps perfect time, and still looks beautiful after all these years. I always knew that one day I would have one for myself. I found the watch that I would love to buy. I am a fanatic for silver so this is a perfect choice.



TheWatchery.com has a really great selection of Cartier watches plus they offer free Fedex shipping to all US orders. They even insure the package. That particular watch I picked out also has a special promotion. I get to pick out any watch I want up to $195 for FREE! Or I could take 80% off the MSRP. That is a great deal. So I get two watches which would make a great gift for my husband. He needs a nice watch to wear when we go out. They are having an end of summer sale. So the watch I picked out was 20% off. You also will get a 30 day money back guarantee on your watch. You can't go wrong when buying at this great website. Check them out today.



0 comments: