Sunday, August 24, 2008

More Great CVS Savings

I decided to stop at CVS yesterday since I got some good cash register receipt coupons. I also found a rain check from two years ago. That's the great thing about their rain checks is that they never expire. You gotta love it. Mine were for Schick Quattro Razors for men and I had a quantity of four. I didn't have any coupons, but it did have a $5 ECB when you buy one. Well the check was for $1.99 each! I was able to get all four, and I got the $5 ECB. I got four razors for $3.xx! I also had coupons for a Tylenol 10ct vial and a Fusion Shaving cream. I did have $1 coupons for both. I also got a couple more boxes of Puffs tissues.

Fusion: $3.49- $3.00 coupons= $0.49
2 Puffs: $1.76- $.50 cents coupons= $1.26
4 Quattro Razors- $7.96- $7 ECB (I had this amount)= $0.96
Tylenol: $2.49- $2.50 coupons= penny overage
Grand Total with tax: $3.12!!!

I got $5 ECB from the razors. I saved a total of $45 with sales and coupons. I just can't say it enough. I LOVE CVS!

0 comments: