Monday, October 13, 2008

I Got Another Cool Award!



I was given yet another cool blog award. This one is the "I Love Your Blog Award", and I feel so honored. I must give a big thank you to Christine at The Power of Housewife Word of Mouth for giving me this great award!

There are some rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you've nominated.

Here are the awesome blogs that I really enjoy reading, and will be awarding. I hope you will visit them. Thanks for reading mine. I apologize to the nominees if this has been duplicated.

1. Coupon Mom Mom
2. Your Fun Family
3. Is 8 Enough?
4. Thrifty Thoughts
5. Freaky Frugalite
6. Money Saving Pro
7. "Cents"able Momma

I also want to thank Melissa from Melissa's HomeSchool Blog for another Brillant Blogger Award. I just did this one not too long ago so I won't pass it out again, but I did want to give a big Thank You for the nomination! Thanks and I love reading your blog. You will also want to check out her blog, and it has lots of great info and links.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Don't ya just love getting bloggy love?

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

Thanks, Bonnie, for the award!

Jenny said...

Thanks Bonnie!

Lolly said...

Thanks so much Bonnie!! I also love your blogs!! They are great!

Thrifty Thoughts,
Mommy Mia's World,
Mia's Motivation &
Mia's Menu Mania

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bonnie! I appreciate this award very much. I will get it up on my blog this weekend.