Monday, October 13, 2008

I Got Another Cool Award!



I was given yet another cool blog award. This one is the "I Love Your Blog Award", and I feel so honored. I must give a big thank you to Christine at The Power of Housewife Word of Mouth for giving me this great award!

There are some rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you've nominated.

Here are the awesome blogs that I really enjoy reading, and will be awarding. I hope you will visit them. Thanks for reading mine. I apologize to the nominees if this has been duplicated.

1. Coupon Mom Mom
2. Your Fun Family
3. Is 8 Enough?
4. Thrifty Thoughts
5. Freaky Frugalite
6. Money Saving Pro
7. "Cents"able Momma

I also want to thank Melissa from Melissa's HomeSchool Blog for another Brillant Blogger Award. I just did this one not too long ago so I won't pass it out again, but I did want to give a big Thank You for the nomination! Thanks and I love reading your blog. You will also want to check out her blog, and it has lots of great info and links.

5 comments:

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

Congratulations! Don't ya just love getting bloggy love?

"Cents"able Momma said...

Thanks, Bonnie, for the award!

Mom Mom said...

Thanks Bonnie!

Mommy Mia said...

Thanks so much Bonnie!! I also love your blogs!! They are great!

Thrifty Thoughts,
Mommy Mia's World,
Mia's Motivation &
Mia's Menu Mania

Money Saving Pro said...

Thank you Bonnie! I appreciate this award very much. I will get it up on my blog this weekend.